MACH Support Engineer
Cloud Integrated Engineer with English
At Microsoft CSS (Customer Service and Support), the sentence: “That’s not our problem” doesn’t exist in our lexicon. With more than 4,000 employees, we deliver world-class assistance around the clock to businesses, partners and developers in 24 languages.
The CSS (Customer Service and Support), located in Timisoara and Bucharest, provides high technical service and 3rd and 4th level support for Microsoft’s European Enterprise and Development customers.
Since the CSS (Customer Service and Support), is a continuous learning environment, we’ll make a significant investment in your technical and professional development, yet much of your growth will be self-directed. Moreover, you will be actively involved with mentoring, training and collaborating with other Engineers to make our team fast, stronger and smarter at handling critical issues for Microsoft customers.
Contract: Outsourced Employment Contract
Team: Cloud Integrated Engineering (CIE) are the engineers that support the Azure developer platform, including PaaS, Storage, Service Bus, and a host of other Azure developer technologies.
• Work in an international environment and collaborate with your team to provide high-level support;
• Attend triage meetings with local or remote engineers to share knowledge and efficiently develop customer solutions;
• Develop and deliver internal and customer or others (e.g.: students) technical trainings/workshops in specialty areas;
• Assist in representing Microsoft in any forum (i.e. seminars, technical or marketing, conferences event)
• Work with local marketing people for product feedback, new product launches.
You will need to have:
• Strong desire to continuously learn new technologies
• The ability to troubleshoot complex web application issues in an often ambiguous environment.
• Basic understanding of programming concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronization, performance-related concepts and debugging.
• Ability to thrive in a strong team environment focused on providing a consistently high level of customer service in a challenging environment
• English language essential both spoken and written
• A passion for and familiarity with modern web development practices and industry trends
If you have several of the following it would be very beneficial for the role:
• Good written and spoken knowledge of an additional European language (e.g. French, German, Italian) would be a strong advantage
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio and the Azure SDK.
• Familiarity with Azure services and offerings.
• Knowledge of development and debugging in .NET
• Knowledge of Powershell.
• Familiarity with other Open Source technologies.
• Azure MCP certification.
In return we will give you:
• In-depth training
• Exposure to Microsoft technologies
• Access to emerging products and technologies
• Developing a level of product knowledge well above the average system administrator
• Competitive salary package
Our ideas touch the lives of individuals everywhere and they are born in an environment designed to encourage collaboration, openness and innovation.
Please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment events.